XL Cooling Efficiency!
- From 15°C to 0°C in only 15 minutes!
- Cooling guaranteed up to 43°C outside temperature!
- Energy Efficiency: Energy class A+ thanks to the Isotherm® insulation.
Effective cooling on travels, also during stops!
The XL Freeze runs on 2 possible energy sources: the car battery or the (optional) leisure battery.
- Short break: (less than 3 hours): the caravan remains attached to the car; you can enjoy fresh food coming directly out of your XL Freeze, powered by your car’s battery.
- Longer stop (over): Your food & drinks stay perfectly cool, without interruption, even under repeated opening of your XL Freeze, thanks to the regular energy supply of your (optional) leisure battery.
After a good night’s sleep, you can continue your journey and arrive at your destination with perfectly cool & fresh food & drinks, ready to be served!
An exclusive & highly practical design!
But where is the fridge? It’s in the completely integrated drawer in the
- Immediate overview & access to all provisions.
- A total capacity of 150 L with 19L freezer.
- Flexible disposition with mobile dividers and various easily removable balconies.
- 3 bottle holders to keep your drinks at the right temperature.
- A vegetable basket, a meat tray, storage for eggs… Everything you need!
TECHNOLOGY THAT IS UNIQUE ON THE MARKET
Our caravans are produced by means of an exclusive process, referred to as IRP.
XPS STYROFOAMTM insulation, an extra-firm and stable hydrophobic foam
offering excellent sound and heat insulation.
An effective combination of wood/composite which strengthens the framework of internal walls and floors, combining the durability of composite with the outstanding resistance of solid wood.
Protection provided by a polyester* skin, offering enhanced
resistance to scratches, small impacts, loose chippings, hydrocarbons, UV light and general bad weather.
POLYESTER (GRP) TECHNOLOGY
- Greater resistance : Rot-resistant and non-porous, GRP eliminates any risk of rusting. Upgraded Resistance to impacts, scratching, as well as storms in general and hail in particular.
- Easier upkeep : Sturdy and easy to clean. In case of accident, polyester is also easier and cheaper to repair than aluminum.
- Better insulation : More flexible than aluminum, polyester provides better absorption of noise from rain or hail and is more effective thermally.
- Extra-firm foam that provides effective soundproofing and thermal insulation and outstanding durability
*Subject to an annual check-up visit at one of our certified dealers
Relaxation and sleep are essential to enjoy holiday. That is why CARAVELAIR developed a new mattress using the latest technologies used in the bedding market.
- Anti-dust mite : anti-dust mite mattress cover
- Made in France : 100% manufactured and assembled in France
- Certipur : ensures compliances with safety, health and environment regulations in foam mattress production
- Oeko-tex class 1 : mattress covers manufactured without harmful substances to health and skin