XL Cooling Efficiency!
- From 15°C to 0°C in only 15 minutes!
- Cooling guaranteed up to 43°C outside temperature!
- Energy Efficiency: Energy class A+ thanks to the Isotherm® insulation.
Effective cooling on travels, also during stops!
The XL Freeze runs on 2 possible energy sources: the car battery or the (optional) leisure battery.
- Short break: (less than 3 hours): the caravan remains attached to the car; you can enjoy fresh food coming directly out of your XL Freeze, powered by your car’s battery.
- Longer stop (over): Your food & drinks stay perfectly cool, without interruption, even under repeated opening of your XL Freeze, thanks to the regular energy supply of your (optional) leisure battery.
After a good night’s sleep, you can continue your journey and arrive at your destination with perfectly cool & fresh food & drinks, ready to be served!
An exclusive & highly practical design!
But where is the fridge? It’s in the completely integrated drawer in the
- Immediate overview & access to all provisions.
- A total capacity of 150 L with 19L freezer.
- Flexible disposition with mobile dividers and various easily removable balconies.
- 3 bottle holders to keep your drinks at the right temperature.
- A vegetable basket, a meat tray, storage for eggs… Everything you need!
POLYESTER (GRP) TECHNOLOGY
- Greater resistance : Rot-resistant and non-porous, GRP eliminates any risk of rusting. Upgraded Resistance to impacts, scratching, as well as storms in general and hail in particular.
- Easier upkeep : Sturdy and easy to clean. In case of accident, polyester is also easier and cheaper to repair than aluminum.
- Better insulation : More flexible than aluminum, polyester provides better absorption of noise from rain or hail and is more effective thermally.
- Extra-firm foam that provides effective soundproofing and thermal insulation and outstanding durability
*Subject to an annual check-up visit at one of our certified dealers
Relaxation and sleep are essential to enjoy holiday. That is why CARAVELAIR developed a new mattress using the latest technologies used in the bedding market.
- Anti-dust mite : anti-dust mite mattress cover
- Made in France : 100% manufactured and assembled in France
- Certipur : ensures compliances with safety, health and environment regulations in foam mattress production
- Oeko-tex class 1 : mattress covers manufactured without harmful substances to health and skin